Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: SCREENPLAYS: Let's all critique each others script

  1. #1
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    OK, I thought I'd start an unusual thread.

    I'll email a PDF of my screenplay, GODPLAY DARE to anyone who cares to read it, and you can critique it on this board.

    Anyone else willing to stand naked before the world?
    We should all do this for each other, to improve our work. I think it would be either constructive, or a "dogpile on the writer" depending on how much class the people on this board have!

    Keep in mind, writing is hard work, and whoever critiques, should be willing to let others critique them also.
    I think this would be more helpful to this community, than the usual "what's the best capture board" kind of threads all the time.
    Just trying to do something different here, folks....

    Anyone game?

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  2. #2
    mattias
    Guest mattias's Avatar

    Post

    sure, i'll read it. send a copy to [email protected]. most of my written work, i.e. the feature script, is in swedish, so unless you have unknown talents i don't think you'd want to read it. ;-)

    /matt

  3. #3
    crimsonson
    Guest crimsonson's Avatar

    Post

    I am not a screen writer myself. That duty is left to my best friend. I have began writing some but those are incomplete and its intended purpose is to be a jumping board for new stories.

    There is considerable doubt in my opinion that he would give me permission to let a third party to critique his work or at least people he does not know, let alone trust. I can always claim they are of my own but I do not want to jeopardize a decade of friendship and creative partnership. I think you guys would do the same if it was your best friend and writer. I will ask anyway.

    However, I hope you guys do not disqualify me in at least reading you papers. I think I am fare. BTW - my college background is Political Science and Journalism (tp give perspective where I might be coming from wink. Also, in the next 2-3 weeks I will be moving in to a new apartment (very busy).
    If you guys want to sent it via registered mail for legal purposes (copyrights) I can accomodate.

    [email protected]

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by crimsonson (edited January 14, 2002).]

  4. #4
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crimsonson:
    "If you guys want to sent it via registered mail for legal purposes (copyrights) I can accomodate."

    [email protected]

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It's copywrited, so I'm not worrying.
    If any major story elements end up in scripts you sell, I'll just have to hunt you down, that's all!!!!!

    Matt Pacini




    ------------------

  5. #5
    Vespasian
    Guest Vespasian's Avatar

    Post

    Hello Matt my fellow Californian. I have just written a script for about a half hour feature, would you like to read it and tell me what you think? If so drop me an email, hopefully it will be in PDF format I've never tried to convert before.

    [email protected]

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •